Dear Patients and Friends,
I hope this letter finds you healthy and happy. Although the COVID-19 virus has disrupted our lives, I am happy to report that the Louisiana Department of Health has lifted restrictions on dental services to allow treatment of conditions that will benefit from timely intervention or are otherwise time sensitive. Our office will reopen to serve your periodontal needs beginning Tuesday, May 5, 2020.
As always, my primary goal is to protect the health of my patients, my staff and the community. I have implemented and will continue to follow all the guidelines established by the Louisiana Department of Health, the Louisiana State Board of Dentistry, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, And the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). In addition, I am taking extended measures to further protect patients and personnel with the following protocols.
· in compliance with recommendations from the Department of Health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home.
· When you arrive on site, remain in your car and call us at 504-392-4734 and we will let you know when to enter the office. We do not want patients congregating in the waiting room.
· Please come to your appointment alone unless a caregiver or guardian must accompany you.
· We ask you to wear a face mask as recommended by the Governor’s Task Force on COVID-19.
· When you enter the office, your temperature will be taken to screen for fever.
· You will be escorted directly to the treatment room.
· At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with a mouth rinse which has antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties.
· You will be asked to replace your facemask before reentering the business areas.
· A shield has been placed at the checkout window to protect you and our team.
By implementing these high standards, I am confident that everyone’s safety and well-being will not be compromised. We look forward to seeing you soon. In the meantime, continue to stay well, stay safe and stay healthy.
One of only a few dentists in the area able to provide laser periodontal treatment with the FDA approved LANAP protocol, Dr. Charles T. McCabe specializes in periodontics with a strong interest in cosmetic periodontal procedures as well as dental implants.
We offer the newest technology available today for periodontal care, the Millennium Periolase. Like LASIK surgery for the eyes, this laser is used to treat periodontal disease with a minimally invasive approach resulting in fast healing, little discomfort, and numerous other benefits.
Over the last decade, studies have shown an alarming correlation between infected gums and heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, prostate cancer and other serious medical conditions. Our office promotes a healthy mouth and a healthy life, offering both surgical and non-surgical procedures to treat and prevent gum disease.
Our number one goal is to provide you with exceptional, comfortable care. Treatment is led by Dr. Charles T. McCabe, a Board Certified Periodontist with over thirty-six years of experience.
At our office we offer the latest in Periodontal care including:
- Antibiotic Treatment
- Bone Grafting
- Crown Lengthening
- Gum & Jawbone Corrective Treatments
- Gum Grafting
- Gum Recession
- Oral Cancer Exam
- Dental Implants
- Periodontal Scaling & Root Planing
- Pocket Irrigation
- Pocket Reduction Surgery
- Prophylaxis (Teeth Cleaning)
- Laser Periodontal Treatment
- Sinus Augmentation
- Soft Tissue Grafting
- Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, periodontal disease, conditions and treatments, recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. If you are a new patient to our office please visit our New Patient Info area to download patient forms, learn about payment options and more.
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: